Last Updated: 1 February 2023
This privacy statement is subject to change and updated as required. The amended privacy statement will be published on our website.
Personal Information Collection
SRTC endeavours to collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent. The collection and use of this information is typically done when you place an order, and subsequently, use SRTC’s products and services, make customer enquiries, register and request product information, submit a job application or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys or online ads).
The personal information that we typically collect includes your name, company name and email address, telephone numbers, and any other relevant information that is required and collected via requests, registrations or through surveys.
Usage of Personal Information
SRTC collects and uses your data for the following purposes:
1) To provide you with the information you have requested.
2) To provide and support your use of products and services of SRTC.
3) To provide information about SRTC’s products and services, and seminars, etc. and to inform you about other information on SRTC.
4) To inform you of winning a competition, sending a prize, etc.
5) To provide basic data to enable us to enhance and improve SRTC products and services.
6) To send letters of thanks for purchasing our products and services.
7) To respond to your enquiries.
8) To identify and contact you when necessary, etc.
SRTC may record telephone calls/webinars/online training sessions/video conferences with users in order to accurately understand the content of the enquiries, and to improve the quality of our correspondence with users.
SRTC will not use user information provided by you for any purpose other than the above purposes or any purpose to which you have agreed upon provision of your user information. In case any other purpose arises, we will notify you in advance.
User is entitled to refuse the provision of user information if the user does not wish to provide, however, please note that in such a case, SRTC may not be able to continue to provide access to SRTC services.
In addition, user information obtained by SRTC may be used in combination with user information already in its possession or user information obtained from partners including contractors.
Disclosure of Information
SRTC does not rent, sell, trade or otherwise share your information with any third-party organisations. We may in future decide to tell you about the products and services of carefully selected third parties and allow you to receive advertising and marketing information from those selected third parties but we will not pass control of your personal information to any third parties. This data is used to help us to make you aware of products and services that we have specially developed for our customers and which we feel are of interest to you.
We may disclose information about you
We may release information when SRTC believes, in good faith, that such release is legitimately necessary to
1) comply with the law,
2) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or
3) protect the rights, property or safety of SRTC, our visitors, or others. SRTC may also be obliged to disclose your personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law.
Duration of Data Retention
We retain personal data no longer than
1) it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data is processed,
2) if processing is based on consent, until you withdraw your consent, or
3) if processing is based on a legitimate interest of SRTC, until you object to such processing.
However, we will store personal data for a longer period where
1) we are required by law to retain your personal data or
2) your personal data is required for SRTC to assert or defend against legal claims. In this event, we will retain your personal data until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
If you wish to request that we no longer use your Collected Data, please email us at email@example.com
Third Party API Integration
SRTC use of information received from third party integrations (e.g., Google, Microsoft) will adhere to their respective API services and usage policy. For Google API integration, SRTC use and transfer of information will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Other Websites & Privacy Concerns
SRTC’s website may contain links to other company and organisational websites that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. For more information on your privacy rights with regards to these sites, please refer to the privacy policies of each respective site that you visit.